Perfect Planning Tips - Your Wedding Day
The key to any happy and successful wedding is the pre-planning and organisation
that you put in. Everyone wants to have the Perfect Wedding,
so it's important that you can visualise with your partner from the start how you see the day.
If you both agree on the following, then the rest should be a piece of cake!
Things to Consider
There are many things to consider when planning your wedding. Here are a few reminders to help you.
- Wedding Budget and who is paying for what? - Try our free budget planner
- Do you consult the services of a Wedding Planner?
- Ideas on Location of Ceremony / Reception Venue?
- Size of Wedding; Intimate or Grand scale?
- Family, friends and acquaintances or just close family?
- Time of Year to hold the wedding Summer, Spring, Autumn or Winter?
- Flowers available at these times?
- Themes traditional, modern, fancy dress etc?
- Colour Schemes considering seasonal changes perhaps?
- Ideas on food for wedding breakfast / evening reception menus?
- Cultural / Family customs and traditions to consider?
- Who will you ask to play a special part in your day i.e. choice of attendants?